Please join fellow Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and health professionals at the 2017 Idaho Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics conference in Boise, Idaho April 19 – 21, 2017.
This must-attend event will allow you network with peers, make valuable business contacts, earn continuing education credits, gain insights into new research, make new friends and have fun! For more information and to register, please go to www.eatrightidaho.org.
More About the Conference:
We’re going green! Our goal is to minimize waste and conserve resources at the 2017 Eat Right Idaho Annual Conference. We are making a difference today with tomorrow in mind and as the nutrition expert, you can help us:
- Bring a reusable bag for the Exhibitors Hall
- Bring a small Tupperware container
- Bring your reusable coffee mug
- Use public transportation if in the Boise vicinity
- Carpool—come with your work colleagues or meet a new dietetics colleague in your area
- Flying in and staying at the Riverside? Be sure to use the free shuttle from the airport
“I love catching up with fellow RDN’s and friends from across the state. It is a wonderful opportunity to network while having a lot of fun!”
– Sarah Renaldi, MS, RDN, LD