On Monday, February 8th, Idaho Registered Dietitian Nutritionists will be presenting to OUR State Legislators.
- House H & W Committee’s Morning Session between 8 – 10 AM,
- Senate Committee’s Afternoon Session at 3 PM
Where: Idaho Capitol Building, 700 West Jefferson Street, Boise, Idaho
What: Idaho Academy President, Caroline Keegan, MBA, RDN, LD and President Elect, Megan Williams, MDA, RDN, LD will be presenting on the following topics:
- The VALUE and IMPORTANCE of the RDN in supporting the health and well-being of Idahoans
- RDN LEADERSHIP in training allied health care professionals in diabetes care
- SHIP activity
- The POSITIVE and QUANTIFIABLE impact RDNs are making toward the health of Idahoans and health care costs
Why: To keep the value of the RDN in the forefront of OUR state decision makers’ minds.
Last year in 2015, over 50 Idaho Registered Dietitians Nutritionists FILLED the gallery. Show Legislators YOUR impact on Idaho by YOUR presence in the gallery. Plus there will be great networking opportunities with other RDNs across the state!
What Else: February 8th is the State of Idaho Type I Diabetes Awareness Day. Please join RDNs and Diabetes Educators at a Eat Right Idaho Awareness display after the morning session with the House Committee.
Most Important Information: It has been requested by the House Committee Chair that fresh healthy, oatmeal cranberry walnut cookies be present and shared.
Questions? Please email email@example.com